Exam Master Economics Class 12 Term 1
1. Brief summary of each chapter. A student who has not Studied anything so far can get good marks by learning only this summary.
2. Extensive use of visual aids like flowcharts, relation chains, Tables, etc. It remains in the memory of the child.
3. Each chapter contains at least five case Studies.
4. Five question papers strictly on the board pattern.
5. All content and questions are original. Every aspect of the syllabus has been covered through questions.